YMCA Preschool programs offer age appropriate learning plus swim lessons and gym time.
Classes are offered for youngsters ages 3, 4 & 5. Program goals include:
- to provide a warm, loving environment for all children
- to inspire children to learn and grow at a rate that is developmentally comfortable
- to provide a leaning environment that sparks the interest of each age group
- to provide ample opportunities for physical activity and motor skill development
- to allow for freedom and creativity for both children and teachers
- to offer an environment where play and fun are part of the learning process
Children must be 3, 4 or 5 by September 1st to qualify for respective classes. All children must be potty trained.
There is a $35 registration fee per student.
Learning through Play Three & Four Year Olds
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00 – 11:30am
- Y Members: $65/mo.
- Non-members: $90/mo.
Kindergarten Prep Four & Five Year Olds
Monday thru Friday: 12:30 – 3:00pm
- Y Members: $100/mo.
- Non-members: $135/mo.
Call or stop by our Member Service Desk to register.
First Day of Class for 2018-2019 School Year is August 20th.
OPEN HOUSE August 16th 6:30-8:30pm