YMCA Preschool programs offer age appropriate learning plus swim lessons and gym time.
Classes are offered for youngsters ages 3, 4 &5. Program goals include:
- to provide a warm, loving environment for all children
- to inspire children to learn and grow at a rate that is developmentally comfortable
- to provide a leaning environment that sparks the interest of each age group
- to provide ample opportunities for physical activity and motor skill development
- to allow for freedom and creativity for both children and teachers
- to offer an environment where play and fun are part of the learning process
Alice Hankins, M.A. Education, provides overall program leadership and direct classroom instruction. Ashley Cox will be assisting with all am classes and directing the Explorers class.
Children must be 3. 4. or 5 by September 1st to qualify for respective classes. All children must be potty trained.
There is a $30 registration fee per student.
Three Year Olds
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 – 11:30am
- Y Members: $50/mo.
- Non-members: $65/mo.
Pre-K (four and five year olds)
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 – 11:30am
- Y Members: $65/mo.
- Non-members: $80/mo.
Call or stop by our Member Service Desk to register.